TRANSITION AND CONNECTOR

Today I would like to share for you about Transition and Connector.
I give you some vocabulary that I know, well my lecturer who give me this vocab

Happy Reading


TRANSITION AND CONNECTOR


·         First  = Pertama
·         Also  = Juga
·         Always = Selalu
·         Besides = Disamping itu (sebuah hal)
·         Finally = Akhirnya
·         Furthermore  = Ditambah lagi / Lebih lanjut
·         Hence = Oleh karena itu
·         Last = Terakhir
·         Later = Nanti
·         Likewise = Demikian juga
·         Meanwhile = Sementara itu
·         Next = Selanjutnya
·         Still = Masih
·         Then = Kemudian
·         Therefore = Oleh karena itu



 Example :
  1.  After                I arrive after they left.
  2.  As                   As I drove home, it began to snow.
  3.  Before            Before you fish, bait the hook.
  4. Once               Once you have baited it, throw it into the water.
  5. Since               I have not caught a fish since last year.
  6. Until                I will stay here until I catch a fish.
  7. When              I will stop fishing when I catch one.
  8. Whenever       Whenever I go fishing, my feet get wet.
  9. While              While I was not looking a giant fish ate my bait.


Make sentences:
  1. First of all, prepare the ingredient.
  2. Second, mix all of the ingredient into the pan.
  3. Third boiled until 3 minutes.
  4. Then wait and finally the noodle is ready.
  5. She also has the same bag like me.
  6.  I always like chocolate cupcake.
  7. My mom can make chocolate cupcake, besides chocolate cupcake my mom can make brownies too.
  8. Finally, I get the first winner.
  9. The last one back, which closed the door.
  10. I will do it later.
  11. He will go to the market to buy some fruit and next he will go to the book store to buy a book.
  12. The tiger still does not want to eat because of illness.
  13.  I am friendly, therefore I like to smile with anybody who I meet.
If you know more, please comment in the comment's column :)
Thank you..





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The meaning of traditional song (Bungong Jeumpa)

Customary Clothes of Aceh

Introdution of Mikrotik